Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The real Dissappointment

When I told my best friend I have an E.D she wasn't mad... she said she kind of already knew. A few months later I asked her if she wanted to lose some weight with me. She said yes. I was so excited for her! Next February were going to Florida. We were going to start working out and eating better a week ago when I got back from Vacation. I did, and I pushed her... but she won't. She needs it. I mean she's my best friend and I love her but I know she'd be much happier if she looked like the pictures she showed me of how she wants to look...

I think I'm going to compile together a thinspo video and send it to her via facebook. (personal message)

And soon we will be getting an apartment together... I feel like if we live together she will take on my good eating habits. I hope so anyway.
When I do eat, it's natural and organic.

I think today after class I should take her to barns and noble with me... we'll sit down with a couple waters and look at magazines. And go to the natural food store thats right by her house. And then I will be cruel and take her to the pool after the picture of skinny, beautiful girls have been burned into her mind. I hope she will look at her body and see that she needs to make some changes.

Is this too mean?
I'm really looking for some input guys.
Help me out.

<3 Halley



1 comment:

  1. You may be a little harsh. She doesn't have the ana mind that you have and she may see that what you're doing is mean. Let her choose to lose weight if she wants.

    ReplyDelete